User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Yeah, I can definitely relate. My grandparents are the kids of imigrants from Eastern Europe and a lot of this stuff hasn't dwindled yet.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    Maybe he's on drugs. They can do some pretty wild things to you.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    Yeah, Nate's lost it. What the heck is that first post supposed to say?

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    Indeddy-do

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    I agree I think Nate's having too much fun.

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    You can't get much more random than that. Tee hee!

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    I'm no expert, but some of the spellings (which are not entirely phonetic as we would wish our language to be) may also be remnants of French spelling, since English ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    Actaully, Canadian English is a big mess of American and British, but with spelling we generally use the British.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    I always thought one was Canadian and the other was American. Apperantly not.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Didn't see it. I don't have much time for TV, so I've mostly just been watching when Canadians are competing.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    HA! The Canadian hockey teams are unstoppable!!!!!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    It was even more redonculous playing against the Russians. I would have expected better from them. They normally have a really good team. I mean, 12-0 Canada! Well, Canadians do ...

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ Is evil

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    The hockey game between Canada and Italy was beyond rediculous. It qualifies and redonculous. I mean, 16-0, Canada. In a normal hockey game you rarely get that many goals between ...

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ Is absolutely beautiful and wonderful! I love you Ari!!!

    Jan 30, 2006


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook