User avatar

Rei

  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    No offense, but I think that's the worst reason for saying a movie sucked. It's also insulting to the children's writer, saying that they do not write quality work.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    4/10 Just cause. Doesn't make me react.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Best Movie of 2005

    I saw Howl's Movie Castle! It was BRILLIANT! Definitely my choice for best animated. In the poll, though, I chose Narnia. I haven't seen most of these movies though. But ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Very funny. And I'm impressed, Jack. Even a lot of Canadians don't know that.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    No medals for Israel. Boo hoo. :( This is proof positive of why the Summer games are better. Or proof why desert countries are a little out of place in ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    oh yeah! When women won the gold, res was full of excitement. I watched a full game of hockey for the first time. It wasn't that I loved the game. ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    I wrote that before I knew how the men were doing.

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thought I'd finally let everyone know what I look like. The guy in the picture is Mike, the one I'm talking about when I refer to the unicorn, and also ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    Not necessarily. Depends on what they're made of. These days a lot of them are made with herbal and fruit-based ingredients. But I think Gal's talking about hair spray and ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    OOPS! Misunderstanding. I meant that she knew a man who enjoyed the hair under his wife's arms. It wasn't my teacher's hair the man enjoyed.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I Shall No Longer Shave My Legs: A Prayer

    When it comes to fat, it's a complex issue, especially for women because healthy women generally have at least 15% body fat. There's a difference between accepting that you have ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    Zah?

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    With the thing in the thing in that place that does the thing

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    Once in class one of my friends completely lost all his useful vocabulary and started saying thing every other word.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    mmmmmmmmm . . . Drugs....

    Feb 21, 2006


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)