User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?

    Since when do these debates have to be serious? I would say it's just crush. It's normal at this age.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have a silver Razr... a word to the wise, NEVER buy a phone off eBay. You WILL regret it. I did. I love having a phone though. It's really ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?

    I'm not going to say anything about what could happen or the poccible causes of what has happened, but it is scary to think of what will happen if the ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    I suppose I was considering Korea. Many countries agreed to support that war, but it stayed in Korea. It did not spread all over the world. Yes, I know I ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    Yes, I do know all about the treaties, but that wasn't the point.

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    Very treu, Incan. However, the point I was going for is that you could not possibly compare ww2 to ww1. Besides, the entire world didn't become involved back in the ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    You have a good point, Sureal, but just think of what would have happened if nobody had bothered trying to stop the Nazis.

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is war ever justified or humane?

    WW1 was definitely not justified of war ever is. And in fact, Germany was not the agressor. They often call it the "spark" that started it. There was an assassination ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Suzanne is a Lame Butt

    I got it. Don't know what's up with Suz.

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    :thud: Um, sure. My dear piggy friend, you've gone mad.

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    I saw this movie about a week ago, and honestly, I didn't like it. I don't think it was Harrison Ford's fault that the movie was crap, it was George ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Your or You're?

    Uh huh . . . But he is right.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis

    You have a very good point Icaruss. Oil companies are huge. It is pretty sad how dependant we are on them. But I'm optomistic. In Toronto, even public transit is ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis

    In my opinion any fuel that comes from a renewable resource like plants and doesn't produce astham-causing gases is a good idea.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: 'til vs. Till

    I guess 'til does make more sense sinse it is a shorter version of until. Personally, I rarely ever use them in my writing, anyway, so it makes little difference ...

    Jun 14, 2008


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor