User avatar

Rei

  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    Oh, the only good drink is strawberry daquari with Captain Morgan's rum :smt065

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    *Goes to the bar and forgets the whole war business*

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    :roll: No more wars!

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I am in the nyood. Or rather I was fifteen minutes ago when I was in the shower. :smt046

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    HA! I hoped someone would be brave enough to say that. You rule, Sponson! I have got on black pants, spotted green socks, and a white T-shirt

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    Hmmmmm. Decisions, decisions. Rum and coke or Sex on the beach?

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    Okay, so does this mean the war is over? Let's all go to the bar.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    OOH! RUM. Let's have daquaris.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    But what about the BOOZE!

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    Who cares about Martha Stuart? Canadian college students need their booze!

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    I think he's also got his hands on the last of the vodka in North America. DAMN YOU RUSSIANS!!!!

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mexico, help. We need more tequilla. NOW!

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    Oh well, just as long as the bars and restaurants near colleges and universities in Ontario don't run out of Smirnoff.

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    Yes, it is rather silly what money will do to people.

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    I think Nate's just gone bonkers.

    Apr 23, 2006


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster