-
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Me: You're a dancing banana Him: Shush, nobody's suposed to know that.
May 14, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
How about a glob of furry goop?
May 13, 2006 -
Re: Poetry
Why would I be mad at you? I was never mad, just annoyed momentarily when you responded to me in a way that showed you hadn't read my post properly.
May 12, 2006 -
Re: Poetry
For sure, it can definitely take a lot less time to write a poem. It's nothing against prose or story-telling. Also, many people believe that it's just easier to get ...
May 11, 2006 -
Re: Why I *LOVE* President Bush
I may not agree with Bush, or share his values, but knowing that he can enjoy something like this, the way Canadian comedians have been doing with our politicians for ...
May 11, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"It's not deep enough." Let your imaginations run with it. :wink:
May 11, 2006 -
Re: Random Word Game!!!
green
May 10, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
What about him: :smt078
May 10, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
I am rather amused with the idea of a throat lozenge. :smt033 Or how about this guy: :smt119 The boyfriend shoots everyone who voted against dog. :smt074
May 10, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"She wants to eat your sandle." (We just got a kitten.) Boyfriend says to The Black Rose: "He walks around the block several hundred times." :smt081
May 10, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
I wanted to see the people.
Apr 29, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
I'm sure that's an overgeneralization.
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)
Not sure if Monty Python counts as a SitCom. It's really sketch comedy. Either way, I love it. I've also seen Keeping up Appearances, Are You Being Served?, and My ...
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
I don't know. You said I was obsessed with alcohol and I went home. (Truth be told, I never do drink)
Apr 28, 2006 -
Re: Have you heard yet?
And you're obsessed with war :P
Apr 28, 2006
