-
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Joined this year
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Wow, Chevy, that's a gorgeous pic! My prom was three years ago, but here's my pic anyway. Plus the pics I had on TSR. Prom Mike at Christmas Another BBQ ...
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Freak (winkwink)
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Thank god I'm going to be working with students BEFORE they hit puberty.
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is well deserving of that confidence
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^Seems happy that I have returned to being Rei
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
So nobody likes the furry goop idea? :cry:
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Likes to change his penname
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ copied Imp
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Did you know that it wasn't a proper sentence? (OCD seriously kicking in, please be nice)
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is impishly inclined
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Are you aware that statements are not allowed, which "I might" is?
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Was the unofficial gift giver at one point (I think)
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^Has a name that reminds me of beer
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you frequently ask long-winded questions?
Jul 23, 2006
