-
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Still hasn't added me
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Captain Obvious
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ freak :twisted:
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ said things that imply (based on how I interpreted them) that I'm not so far ahead of her developmentally leading me to believe she did not quite get the ...
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Isn't quite yet aware of how significantly people change between 18 and twenty
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is a typical, infuriating, teenager
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Decided she never wanted to have anything to do with me again, then acted like nothing happened
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ confuses the hell out of me
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is apparently a Harry Potter fan
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is only the second person I know of to use the word prettiful
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ shares a name with me
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
's name is also a pretty colour
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is a fifteen-year-old male
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
's name appears in a pretty colour
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is on his third penname, if I recall correctly
Jul 25, 2006
