-
Re: Co-authors, Writing Buddies, Fellow Arists-Whatever You Will
I'm open to almost anything. My main focus is fantasy, though. The only thing is that I never write about adults.
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ is correct
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ won't talk to me, probably because she's terrified of a fight
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: *headdesk*
sdvc see devils vying cheese
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ is entirely unempathetic
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ tried very hard to make me feel like I am not an outsider yet says things like this which reinforce the idea that I am one since I am ...
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ tried very hard to make me feel like I am not an outsider yet says things like this which reinforce the idea that I am one
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Has once again got me wondering what the NRJ is
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Hasn't quite started having fun with winks
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: *headdesk*
gfbv Give fuzzy bunnies vodka
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ only juststarting learning how to use MSN
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ I don't get her
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Once again, captain obvious
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ May have, at one point, thought I lived in England
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Rocks, and that's all
Jul 25, 2006
