-
Re: Questions Only
Can't I just ask a really random question for no aparent reason?
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Can I give you a big, slobery kiss?
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Anyone got a stick we can poke him with?
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ feels invisible despite having had the highest karma on TSR
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Gazza, how can you ask that if you're too dead to talk to him?
Aug 1, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Seems to think that my problem about her and not the entire group
Jul 31, 2006 -
Re: A Serious Question
Ah well. My boyfriend is a regular fart machine, so I'm almost numb to it.
Jul 31, 2006 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Some people think the only reason I'm quiting is because of one day incident in the chatroom. This is not true. That day only emphasized one reason I should leave. ...
Jul 31, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Doesn't get it
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ is NOT the person I should go talk to when I need to vent
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is correct (I was pissed)
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Remains fencing on the roof
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: A Serious Question
I still say burp. When attempting to be romantic a belch is more of a mood-killer
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ is correct
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ In the chatroom right now
Jul 27, 2006
