User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Has The World Gone Mad!!??

    This is going a bit overboard, I think. Why bother messing with these cartoons. Because that is all they are. Cartoons. Sure, seeing stuff like this on TV and in ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Yeah, if I didn't go to the library once a week, I would run out of things to read very quickly.

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    And there shall also be to meh-ing of my city's team!

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    Did you? pst: Toronto's basketball team is the Raptors

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference

    I like it. Don't know if I'll have time to post ten reviews, but I'll see what I can do in the fantasy section.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    *Rei looks shifty-eyed, wondering if he really got the joke*

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    So we're talking about basketball players from Toronto now?

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    No, no, no. It's not the dingos that eat babies. Everyone knows its Werewolves.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Written Reviews

    Definitely a good idea. Having a hard copy of the review is much easier to work from, especially when correcting spelling errors and such.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Cornwall, Ontario, Canada! YAY!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Did he poke you with a stick?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    What did Mike ever do to you?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Could you possibly be a bit young tou hear about some of the reasons I stick with Mike?

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fishr's Musuem in a room

    I love katana. I'm not that interested in swords/knives, but I love Japanese culture. I've seen what goes into making katana, and it's no wonder they'd be hard to come ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    How could Mike only love me for something he knows nothing about?

    Aug 12, 2006


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain