User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: World hunger has been cured?

    What would cure world hunger would be decent irrigation in African countries so that they could grow better crops in the driest areas, better economies so that everyone can afford ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Some country I live in. You know, half the time the government has the wrong priorities, and the other half we either don't trust what they are doing or don't ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Indecent exposure is still an offense in most places in Canada, but the definitions of a sufficient bathing dress have changed a lot. It is now legal for women to ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    What she said. Also, I hate it here.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    I love that one! Beatrice is such a fun character to play. Hope you get it. WHat are you doing for your audition?

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: HUGO WINNERS!

    Okay, but how was I supposed to know that?

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: HUGO WINNERS!

    There's a thing for new writers started by L Ron. Hubbard. It's the Writers of the Future contest.

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    *rolls eyes* Trust you to turn this into something more serious, respond to subtext that isn't there, and assume ignorance on my part.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    Blech! Bacon? There are Jews out there, you know. :p

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Why The North Beat The South

    Bob, that's just plain wrong.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    Just as long you leave my babies alone. The one who lives upstairs, however, you can do with what you will. He scared my Curio!

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *stabs debate forum*

    NO!!!! NOT THE KITTENS!

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I don't see any problem with re-reading books if you don't own the book. I've read a bunch of books I don't own more than once.

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: There's only Eight Planets now ...

    Yeah, that's just a little weird. So it's not considered an actual planet. Doesn't mean we should change textbooks. I mean, it is still there. And What will happen to ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has The World Gone Mad!!??

    If you were replying to me, where did I say that? I was talking about cencorship in general. My point was that it's fine as long as it does not ...

    Aug 23, 2006


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White