-
Re: You must click!
This game is dumb.
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: The dancing letters!
When were these letters there?
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: AH! Look what we did!
I dunno. Can we write enough things to get that many reviews?
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: AH! Look what we did!
YAY for coke instead of Pepsi. Coke is kosher. :D
Feb 28, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
blood (don't ask)
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: AH! Look what we did!
w00t is the in the dictionary? :shock:
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: A Bit of English Fun
Very silly
Feb 27, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
what game?
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
What game, anyway?
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK
Yep, strange and sad. Maybe there wasn't a pact, but what it could be is copy-cats. I cut myself once when I was really depressed, and I never did it ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
As one who loves randomness, I bow to your brilliance.
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: You must click!
Now this is what I call random.
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Progress on the YWS Journal.
I emailed him early in the month to give him my new address because I would be moving before he sent out the journal. At the time, he said it ...
Feb 24, 2008 -
Re: Seperated-at-birth Twins get Married
I think that is a very good reason for keeping twins together when they adopt whenever possible. It reminds me of a time someone told me that my brother and ...
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Rejection letters...
That is a huge scholarship. College in America is amazingly expensive, though, so I'm not surprized. (my entire student loan debt is less that $20 000 and that's for two ...
Feb 17, 2008
