User avatar

Rei

  • Official Polls Re: Who Is Fred?

    Fun to poke, eh? *runs to the chatroom to see what will happen when she pokes him*

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    The movie was fun to laugh at. If you know the TV show Mystery Science Theatre 3000, I think that this would be a good candidate for it. They didn't ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: International Calling

    That code is good for calling Canada, America, Jamaica and a few other countries, I think, but with most it's a different number than one. The AT&T wireless website has ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: J.K. Rowling Suicide Thoughts

    Yeah, fish, it probably was something they did ask her about. The press is who is overdoing it. And I doubt she got over her depression by becoming famous. She ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    That site died years ago. The guy who ran it just seemed to stop caring. When the people who helped him sort the posts stopped doing it as much, from ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Easter!

    Heh, I'm looking forward to all the chocolate being marked down tomorrow.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS is the cause of global warming!

    *shakes head* I just hope this stays silly doesn't turn into a debate.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Is right about me needing a hug

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^Is right about me wanting to know what conjuguemos are

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    bright

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    Didn't get a chance to go to the parade, but saw the highlights on TV. They also interviewed the owner of a pub who says he expects to see about ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow

    YAY! finally above freezing temps! Snow is melting! Soon I won't have to climb to get to the bus stop.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Question For Those Who Get Tons Of Snow

    LIke everyone is saying, piles that high are a result of plowing. But most of the snow is gone pretty quickly. But mounds like that are usually still around until ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    What George needs to do is start making movies that have nothing to do with Star Wars or Indy again. He made a bunch of them in the 80's. And ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    The problem with Revenge of the Sith was very simple: all done on sound stages, overuse of computer animation, and George wrote the script. I don't know all the details, ...

    Mar 12, 2008


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg