User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    And here's another thought. What's better? Getting rid of people who cause a problem, or trying to understand what caused that problem.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Actually, Spirited Away is Disney related or the American version. They did the dubbing. Animation for grown-ups: Gjost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Blood, the LAst Vampire.

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    Okay, so I refered to the wrong people, but I think you know what I meant. I think what Midnight meant by evolving is they evolved in their way of ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    If it's illegal for the average citizen to kill, why should the government be allowed to? Politicians are not above the law, as much as they would like to think ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    The whole concept of make up is to either make yourself look superior, or to make yourself feel more confident. My brother used to wear white make up on his ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    The thing about him using other people's plot lines. There was a time when people didn't care about that. It wasn't until after he died that people always wanted original ...

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    My high school years were really depressing, so I skipped a lot. Not so much that I would end up failing my subjects. But I did enough to take a ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What career do you want to advance in?

    Well, I just got accepted into two colleges. One for Teacher's Aide and one for Library technician. But I really want to publish my novels and win the world fantasy ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like elephants.

    Oh grow up, Crysi. A lot of female mammals, of not all, go through that stage. And so will YOU.

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I like elephants.

    I also like elephants. There's the elephant at the Toronto Zoo named Patsie. She's the dominant female, and caused a wholo lot of problems recently because she was going through ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I've always been pretty into fantasy. My basic philosophy when it comes to books is that reality doesn't belong in them. Right now I'm really into fairy tales. There's this ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I dunno. i think you kind of loose something if you don't do it by hand firstl. All of the ebst books I've ever read, of the ones where I ...

    Mar 18, 2005


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher