User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    Yeah, but I was talking about killing.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    The fact of the matter is, he was likely writing for an audience as much as writers do today. The plays he wrote were what the people wanted. And I ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    Why would you bother with stitches if he's dead?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Alphabet Bit

    Tee hee. I like it.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    But isn't this one supposed to be PG13? On well. But as long as it's got as dark a tone as possible. The darker the better in my opinion.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    Actually if you kill someone with a light saber it wouldn't make sence for them to bleed. The beam cauterizes the wound so no blood can come out.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    You realize you just contradicted yourself, Chason. You say it's not about superiority, but you also said that you use it to cover up problems in your skin, therefore making ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    And that means we're not allowed to prefer the originals?

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I got to go outside without a sweater or anything! YAY! I am so happy. 15 degrees my foot. It feels like thirty.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Cartoons

    Most American cartoons are crap. The eighties were really the high point for American cartoons. Plus the shows based on comic books, like Spiderman and X-Men. But after than, they ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    I definitely am excited about the new one, but not that excited. Personally, I think the original three are better. They weren't so dependant on the technology, and they had ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Shakespeare: Before his time? Greatest writer known to man?

    You know what I think? I think we should stop talking about books and plays and just enjoy them.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    The reason for that is mostly because they go for what worked before rather than going for something that is genuinely good. They care more about big opening weekends rather ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Blood was cool. My favuorite part of that movie was when Saya runs into the nurse's office with this happy party music playing in the background and she slashes a ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    There;s really one religion and a thousand different ways of looking at it

    Apr 9, 2005


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart