User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Yahoo Muse! It's cool to find people who share my tastes. I don't care what anyone says, Labyrinth is not a kiddie movie. It's a contemporary fairy tale! And no ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Oh yeah! I forgot about Pirates of the Carribean. That script is some very talented writing.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Naw, you don't want to be that thin. A few months ago there was this exhibit I went to of movie costumes, and I saw how tiny some of those ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Oh yeah. And Phantom of the Opera. I'm sure the movie was just fine. The music is wonderful, but I doubt anything could compare to watching it live at the ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    I wish people would figure out the concept of "based on" when it comes to books and history, or anything, that have been adapted into movies. It's a very precise ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    If that was all it took to make someone gay, I would think that half the country would be gay by now. Maybe some people choose to be that way, ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    True, but you can hardly compare Hitler to this.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Double the Discrimination

    First, yes, you must find out if the school wants to prevent same-sex couples from going to the prom. If it is true, I say, screw what your mother thinks. ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Wow, never would have thought of you as a comic book guy, Brad. Sadly, since I lack the funds to buy my own books, I'm stuck with what the library ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    The world of comic books have never recieved much respect by the literary world. But I love them. Be they superhero stories or romantic comedies, some of them really do ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Oh yeah. I rmemeber that movie. It was so nice, but so sad. We get a Chinese movie on one of the local channels every week. Seems they're pretty big ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Actually Labyrinth isn't a kiddie movie. If you really watched it and decoded all the symbols and paid attention to the words in the songs, you would find very adult ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    I would have to say that my favourite genre is fantasy. It's rare that I like anything that is too real. One of the thing I like about fantasy is ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    Oh yeah. Playing around with fonts is fun. The really sneaky thing to do is to adjust the font and spacing just a tad when you have a school assignment ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This sucks! It got cold again.

    Apr 11, 2005


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig