User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I have two choices: The Lord of the Rings: Because of the way it has influenced so many people's lives, and inspired so many writers and artists. How it revived ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    That's what you call succoming to peer pressure or stress, and addiction.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I know that, but that shouldn't stop people from debating it just for the fun of it.

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    What about Canadian money, Nate? Or would I just have to buy a money order in American funds?

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    Yeah. i think I'm the only one in my family who doesn't have wine on passover yet now that none of us are too young.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Why do we even need to define people who are a little different from the mainstream?

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    Well, go to it.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I hear you on that one. I can't stand the way alcohol tastes. Beer is the worst. (smell-wise, anyway, I never have tasted it)

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    That's not very healthy, Mouse. Gotta get more sleep than that. It'll help you remember your lines, anyway.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I don't trust tests like this. A simple test can never properly measure what you can and cannot do. Particularly with people like my brother. He's dyslexic and isn't too ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I don't get how people end up having to pull all-nighters. Don't you think that could be a sign of poor time management? Insomnia sucks.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    I was finally able to add a few paragraphs to a novel I've had on hold for about a year.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    Well, if you know ahead of time that it's going to be that essential, which is unlikely, you can simply get permission to have it. But I can't think of ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    If you said that at my high school they'd just tell you to carry change with you to use the pay phone. The reason they banned mobiles in Toronto is ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Happy slapping

    How is slapping a person in return supposed to solve the problem? When you respond to violence by being violent, it just creates a bigger problem, espcially if nobody is ...

    Apr 15, 2005


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind