User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?

    Thank you Griffinkeeper. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks that it could be a combination of evolution and creationism. In fact, from what I ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Art?

    My grandmother is a painter. A darn good one in my opinion, but she has a lot of trouble selling most of her paintings. Yet when she does something called ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Summer Reading List

    My library provides some pretty good reading lists. For the most part, though, I'm sticking to the easy stuff this summer. You're basic YA novels, a lot of media tie-in ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    Kare Kano just keeps getting better and better. I read volume four yesterday, and am eagarly awaiting volume five.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    I think my brother and two of my cousins were very close to getting drunk the first year that they were allowed to have wine instead of grape juice. In ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #2

    Of course I would use it. Not the exact idea of course. I would disguise it and make it my own. Even If you suggested to everyone in this group ...

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Sleeping in...

    That's not healthy at your age. When yuo're an adult, though, I've been told six or seven is the ideal. I have insimnia right now. It sucks. I hope I ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    Well, the military does need engineers, doesn't it? I just saw this sitcom where one of the characters was going nuts about the SATs. I think that test is total ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    Yeah, that's likely. In Toronto, the Catholic population has really gone down. I mean, the Catholic school board actually started an advertising campaign because enrolement was so low. I think ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    There aren't many movies coming out in the near future that I want to see. Pretty much just the new Star Wars movie and Willy Wonka. Gotta remember to read ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    The Grudge is probably one of if not the only time where the american version was better than the Japanese version of a movie. But then again, it had the ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    Do you people even read what I type? That's what I said. She was fifteen and sixteen when she wrote it, which is one of the reasons I considered it ...

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'M NOT A NUMBER I'M A FREEMAN!!!

    What were you bloody thinking when you posted this?

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    You're so cool, writersdomain! Rock on!

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    I once heard a story about a boy who got suspended for saving his friend's life. The boy was having a severe asthma attack and his friend gave him his ...

    Apr 16, 2005


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman