User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    Do you people have some problem understanding my Canadian? It's not all that different from American English. I said that the people who WERE spanked had those problems.

    May 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    Yeah, it really is hard to define when you live in a country like New Zealand or America. For me, it's really hard to define as well. I hate it ...

    May 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 5, handcuffed by police after being unruly in class

    Yes, but there is a difference between talking to children so they will understand you and talking to them like lesser beings or a separate species, as I have seen ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Yes, but they still get more of their own in Europe than Canadians do. I'm not talking about us getting a little bit of American television with Canadian. I'm talking ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Barbwire. Duh! I'm sorry, I have to ask this one. Apples or Oranges?

    May 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    There's also that relentless bee who keeps poking me in the back of my brain.

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Theatre

    That is so true, Galatea. I love reading and writing as much as I love watching and participating in theatre, but the thing about theatre is that you're part of ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Once again, I know that. But Griffen, everyone in AMerica still watches AMerican movies and television, reads American books, and knows their history even without taking a history course. Unfortunatel

    May 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to start writing?

    A lot of the best writers do badly with English in the education system. I mean, Roald Dahl, one of Britains top children's authors almost never got a good mark ...

    May 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I never said the players were American. I just said that they were owned by Americans. And if the director was from America, it wasn't a Candian movie. I'm talking ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Maybe the French do have a higher population than any other particular group, but Ontario has about a third of the population overall, and Toronto has about 10%. The French ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    Am I really the only Canadian in this whole site? I voted New Democrat in the last federal election. That's mostly because of research I did into the history of ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This book....

    Yes, Brad, that is a little disconcerting. I was recently watching a program that talked about sex-related crimes in relationship with the amount of sex there is in popular entertainment. ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    I love tattooes, but not permanent ones. I get a henna tattoo at the CNE every year. Usually a Chinese character. My favourite one to get is dream.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Wow, those pics of Australia are soo gorgeous! I wanna go. Wah! There's an America's Wonderland. Ick. I bet Canada's Wonderland is way better :P (Actually, they're probably about the ...

    Apr 29, 2005


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn