User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Same here. I'm Canadian, but we get a lot of the same media, and therefore the same idioms and slang. I went to a school full of people who talked ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I don't think anyone has said snockered or pissed as another way of saying drunk. These are the ones I usually use. In Canada, I don't think anyone actually says ...

    May 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    Anime!

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Absolutely nothing! Just kidding. Jeans, a red tank top, white shoes and socks, and a red pullover around my waist.

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    Yeah, I've got one, but he retired over a year ago.

    May 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    I'd say we're all friends of a sort just by being a member of this group.

    May 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Freewriting

    It really is quite revealing what can come out in a free write. I used to do it all the time, and it always helped me work out what I ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    I confess that for a while I didn't care all that much, but now that it's coming out in less than two weeks, I'm really excited.

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm Done!

    I know how you feel, Nate. I was so happy when I finished high school, not thinking that I was going to go back to school. It was such a ...

    May 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    It makes my head spin whenever my mom talks about Hitchhiker's. She liked the movoe, but said that it was too American. For it to really work, it needs that ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am

    I am . . . A freak A skilled story-teller A great performer A future best-seller

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bob Hunter, Co-founder of Greenpeace, dies at age 63

    This week, on Monday morning, Bob Hunter, died of prostate cancer at the age of sixty-three. He was called the original eco warrior, and was an inspiration to all those ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    What kind of question is that? Tolkien, of course. Star Wars or Star Trek?

    May 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Family Things

    My family has the defective Baumander gene. I don't know if I could describe them, but we often say or do things that seem odd to the casual observeer, but ...

    May 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Both. Frozen stiff in Carbonite or full-speed ahead?

    May 6, 2005


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy