User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's a fool!

    I'm still trying to work out why my name didn't go red... :D... haha, I was wondering... Mr. I'm-In-A-Different-Timezone! My name didn't go red either. I feel left out.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?

    There is nothing wrong with fan fiction, as long as you are doing it intentionally and acknowledge copyright laws. Heck, what would you call all those novels based on TV ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you approve on interracial dating?

    The only problem I can see, is if they wish to take it further. I.e. if they propose to get married or have children, cultural traditons and religions could clash. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 1,000,000 Lit Journals! (April Fools)

    Meanie.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    ^So, basically, I should not be excluded from any Chaunikah(sp?) related activities in my school? If so, that makes sense. But I really don't see myself celebrating some musim holiday, ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eragon - A book of plagiarism?

    The book was likely the result of three things: the author didn't have ver much skill or talent and he hadn't read a wide enough variety of stories, and trying ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    don't care if your an athiest or a christian, the fact is when you celebrate christmas you are acknowledging Jesus's birthday and a large part of the christian faith, even ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen Depression

    Everything you said is complete BS. Yes, it is sometimes true. But when I did it, it was because I wanted to punish myself and feel a kind of pain ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BSL is it right?

    We have a pitt bull ban in Ontario. I think it's silly. One of the dog attacks they reported during the time had the look of a pit bull, but ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    The idea that just because the person who is athiest not participating in christmas reminds me of being in school during Christmas. I'm Jewish, so does that mean that, had ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen Depression

    If cutting is always a cry for attention, why do some peole who do it try to hide it?

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    What you're debating here is the validity of local dialects, Derek. Pop makes sense because the term was originally sodapop. Some people chose one half and some people chose the ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Clouds Above Me Don't Realize It's Spring

    Hey, In most parts of Canada, we can get snow in April. This isn't so bad. Though I do remember that last year I was fighting with students about keeping ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is what happens to an overactive imagination...

    Remind me to take away any sugar you have.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    Hee hee hee. Lolcats are the best.

    Mar 27, 2008


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp