User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    Very often English very creative writers do badly in English. My father was the same way. So was Roald Dalh, one of England's top children writers. The problem is that ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Bluebeard. Ew. I hope you don't mean Atwood. My friends and I have come to the conclusion that she eats small children. She is very scary.

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    No, but they beat you up for other reasons.

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    I never said that kids don't change. Only that bullying occurs no matter how old you are. Even when you enter the adult world.

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    Happy birthday, Kay Kay. Hey, that rhymes. Cool.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!

    That one's not a bunny.

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!

    Aw! Bunny!

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    What makes you think I was talking about fictional media? I'm talking about real stories. I wasn't trying to take away his hope. I'm just being realistic about situations that ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    That is the exact oposite of what I was trying to do. I just don't like giving vulnerable children false hope. And what part of "You can't give up. There's ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    It's a lie to say that bullying will stop once you hit high school. It does exist in all grades. It changed forms, and didn't happen as often, but I ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Shakespeare doesn't really count as a book. But anyway: The Lord of the Rings Deenie The New Jedi Order series I Love You Forever The Paper Bag Princess The Devil's ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Commercials

    I don't like the commercials that make fun of it. I have seen an M&Ms commercial for "Star Wars" M&Ms. Silly. I do, however, love watching the preview for the ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    I'm just angry at the whole post-secondary school system. making everything so bloody ccomplicated, expecially the financial assistant stuff. grr!

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    That's very brave of you to want to work with someone. I know I couldn't do that. But if you want someone to help work out a plot, but you ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    I resent that definition of a geek! I am an ubergeek, and my behaviour is (usually) very socially acceptable. I want to create a new meaning of the word geek ...

    May 15, 2005


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables