User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    Lovely, Snoink. Why would you want to write those?

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What your Ambition

    I'm with you on those first two, areida. I can hardly wait until my first book is published. I'm also going to win the Governor General's award, and the World ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    I so agree with you on the part where he shouted "No" and the comedy at the beginning. I like comedy in movies, but I don't like comedy for the ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    What it needed was better dialogue, and less dependancy on computer effects. I think Peter Jackson has the right idea when it comes to "movie magic." Do what serves the ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Snoink, so what if you get blasted? Maybe you shouldn't give such extensive critiques. A lot of us can't really handle them, but you give great suggestions and should continue ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help me, guys!

    Me like kitty cat!

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Almost anything about Robin Hood is bound to be good. I love Errol Flynn

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    That's silly. At your age you should be able to go to movies by yourself unless they're R movies. Or are you like me and couldn't possibly convince anyone you're ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BLOC PARTY

    You confused me for a moment. I almost thought this about about the Bloc Quebeqois. Nope, haven't heard of them.

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    "Most cases" being the significant words there. It's unfair to tell a kid such nice things, especially when you don't know whether or not these bullies will be like "most ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    I think the best part was how they tied everything together at the end. You would think, knowing what happens to Anakin in this episode, it would be a sad ...

    May 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Yihoo. I couldn't go to the midnight showing either. I went to the earliest one I could, starting at 11:30. The ending made me cry.

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: POST MORE MATERIAL/CRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The "I will if you will" things is a bit silly, I think. If you want it done do it yourself.

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Angry!

    AGG! But my father did something similar for my birthday one year. My twin brother and I went to a Blue Jays game for our birthday one year, and my ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Emma, thanks for mentioning non-physical bullying. Because the fact of the matter is, at least half of bullying, and probably more, is not physical. In my case, it was almost ...

    May 19, 2005


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind