User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Ah, I see where you misinterpreting me. Perhaps you think my saying it exists meant I was saying "It will exist for you," which is not what I said. How ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Oh yeah. it's fun to make jokes while watching a movie. I don't think it was too much for a 14A movie. All you really have to do is close ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    I applaud your effort, but Nai doesn't care. He just wanted to make himself feel good by giving a kid with a shattered knee some morephine but ignoring what actually ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Scissors, needles 'left behind' after caesarean

    That is simply disgusting. How could anyone be so careless?

    May 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Language is confuzzling!

    Don't I know it. I've been studying Japanese and it is soo hard. Strangely enogh, I actually had a harder time in french. Here's the different words for "you" in ...

    May 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    It really is quite impressive, Snoink, but utterly mad.

    May 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Birthdays

    I also share a birthday with a sybling. He was literally born six minutes before me. It's funny to watch people put the pieces together when I tell them that, ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Martial Artists

    His name is Tony Jaa, and the movie is called Ong Bak. I'm not really interested in martial arts movies.

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Language is confuzzling!

    very confuzzling. But take this, in some Chinese dialects, there are eight different tones. So that means that the same word can mean up to eight different things depending on ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Comic Books and Manga

    GAH! I've recent discovered than there have been thirteen volumes published in English, and only five are available in the library!

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: English class?

    Thats cool. I managed to snag an A for my 4U English class. Don't know how I managed that, since I got a B in 4C, which is supposed to ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    My cat. He never sleeps on top of the blankets if he can help it.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: local dialect phrases/words

    Very true, ohhewwo I doubt if anyone really remembers where some of these phrases originate. I used to use "Duh" all the time, and for years i didn't even know ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    They're just toys. the real problem is that all media portrays the need to be thinner than is healthy, yet society that promotes unhealthy living that makes it very difficult ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one

    Is that why you were pulled out of school, Snoink?

    May 23, 2005


What praise is more valuable than the praise of an intelligent servant?
— Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice