User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    No, it doesn't. Does anyone actually know what the title refers to? It took me a long time to figure it out, but once you notice details like that, you ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    The number of arms and hands cut off in both Star Wars trilogies: 12 A New Hope: 1 The Empire Strikes Back: 2 Return of the Jedi: 1 The Phantom ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I don't know the author's name, but I think I know the one you're talking about. They have a book with that title at my library.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Oh yeah, totally awsome. Most adults are missing something great by having her books in the youth section. I've also read Spinners and her most recent book, Bound. Yet I ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Well, Canada has spoken. Our favourite animated movie from last year is The Incredibles. I didn't like that one. My choice out of the five was Ghost in the Shell: ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    NOT IN THE FACE! What were you thinking the last time you ate something you really shouldn't have?

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Please learn to use proper English, Fontroy. *shakes head* I don't know if I believe in ghosts like Casper, but there is definitely something supernatural out there. I tend to ...

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Yeah, sure it was.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    technically my birthday is in the summer, but only a couple of days before summer officially ends. Adn school starts a little less than wo weeks before that. As for ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Just because artoo didn't use those abilities doesn't mean he didn't have them in the original trilogy. I really can't think of any time in them where it would have ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Need a Friend?

    Ooh, lunch. No one'll expect. I'd never be invited cause Aniar's gonna be there, but I'll follow and slip some arsenic in his drink. Hee Hee. I love a good ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    Oh yeah, th sunset bit was absolutely beautiful. I watched it a second time, and got all misty eyed. If you listen carefully, you'll hear some of the exact same ...

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Good idea.

    May 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    Guys are stalked. Don't celebrities of both sexes get stalked by obsessive fans? I've never been stalked, but when I was in grade seven, this boy nobody liked had a ...

    May 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl's quinceanera party

    Milk! What kind of party is this? We don't need no stinking milk. Nuts to nutrition!

    May 30, 2005


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver