User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    The reason I don't like the Hebrew meaning of my name is kind of complicated. The best explanation is in the play I posted. (and yes, this is my devious ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Wow, thanks for the compliment. I know that statement wasn't directed at me, but it essentially says that people who don't have a problem with it must be beautiful. Well, ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My penname (which is pronounced Rey-chee-e-roo, rolling the first R a little) in my middle name, Rachel, in Japanese, the language I am currently studying. I didn't know this when ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    Oh, I know it's possible. Just hard to believe that it is.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    Very true, it's just fun. Yes, we are a group of supposedly intellegent teenagers. But we're also humans. There is a part of us that isn't that much different from ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    You have a point, Aniar, but most of the men in these pictures are fully clothed. There really is nothing wrong with it as long as guys don't forget that ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I've never had one, so it's kind of hard for me to imagine what it's like, or believe that it's even possible. I mean, I've had dreams in which my ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I NEED HELP

    You don't need to give me all your points. I'm not exactly an expert on this sort of thing, and I don't remember when this movie came out, but I ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Wow, could you possibly sound even more enthusiastic? But I love that movie too. Mononoke Hime was how I got into Japanese movies instead of just the anime TV series ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: A classic case of a good Canadian boy going to American and turning evil. What where you thinking the last time you read a ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Yeah, its' really time consuming. That's why it's taking this long for Nick Park to make his Wallace and Gromit full-length movie after he made Chicken Run. Claymation is way ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Yeah, that's right. I've got a copy with me right now. I love that it shows you how to write the Chinese characters for the numbers.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    There is definitely a lot more to this world than what we can see. I seriously doubt we know as much about it as we think we do.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    My goodness! And if it wasn't already hot enough outside today. Tee hee. I love the guy who plays teenaged Clark. :twisted:

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Actually, it's a very specific kind of animation called stop motion. It's only live action if the actors create the entire performance rather than just the voice.

    Jun 2, 2005


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore