User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    I don't think you sound weird, Yoshi. It's nice to win things, and while I don't expect to win anything besides member you'd most like to shoot, it's better to ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    Yes, but it seems like everyone takes everything I say about ten times more seriously than I mean it to be, so my thoughts are, why would anyone respond to ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    The general insult isn't fair. I was only talking about Aniar, not all Americans.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random Trivia

    Superman, who fights for "truth, justice, and the American way" was created by . . . . Drum roll, please. A Canadian. Metropolis is NOT New York, it's Toronto.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Did you know this?

    Another fact about komodos is that young ones can climb trees and flully grown komodos can't. It's actually been proven than goldfish have more than a three second memory. I ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gargh! Excitement!

    I second that almost happy birthday! Yahoo! I'm excited about the return of the Dream in High Park. This year they're doing Much Ado about Nothing, and I get to ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    Yes, leave you evil evil American.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gargh! Excitement!

    Yihoo! Excitement all around.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I'm kind of with Galatea on the issue of idolizing people. But I do have many writers and story-tellers I admire. First and foremost are Jim Henson and George Lucas. ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Hmmm. I think it'll get more done in the park than at home. What were you thinking the last time you read a really crap book?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Micheal Jackson

    Yeah, saying he had a rough childhood is pretty irrelevant. Many people had rough childhood. Many turn into criminals, but many don't. I'm with Galatea on this one. If he ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    I don't think the kind of home you come from is really relavent. But I wouldn't join, either way. I'm a pacifist, and prefer to avoid violence except as a ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Once you've chosen, where will they be posted?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hey guys!

    Then why do we still have points, just to show participation? You don't need to advertise your story. It will get read, and you will recieve crits as long as ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    I'm just about to go change my signature. I think I'll use smething my cousin said lst April. We were talking about what it means to be cool, or something ...

    Jun 6, 2005


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson