User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

    Hm. Tough question. I think I'd have to open it with "Underground" by David Bowie, and perhaps his more recent song from his CD Heathen, "Afraid." As things get more ...

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Also, not everyone knows how or is able to. Not that I could win with my funny hips.

    Jun 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Recently, my brother and his girlfriend went to their prom. Throughout school, my brother and I have always been on the outskirts of the school social circle. We've both been ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Muse, in North America we call them costume parties. I wonder if anyone has costume parties not on Halloween or Purim. However, if you love dancing, giving yourself a prom ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    I'm happy because I'm listening to my favourite song, and you don't need any other reason than that. Tee hee!

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    I think it's relavent to Canadians, though. If you're careful and give the border patrol no reason to want to search you, it's probably pretty easy for a person to ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    Yeah, and a classmate of mine in chemestry, who is a bit of a dunce in many ways, managed to get a 98 in biology because she was able to ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush's grades at university

    There is a big difference between ones abilities as a student and ones abilities as a leader. These grades mean nothing.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's 2nd Departure

    You thought that was a fight? You should have been there for the fight I had with Aniar. He never would let me try to resolve it, and responded to ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many lucid dreams have you had?

    I once had a dream where it took me two days to realize that I had dreamt it.

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Hm. I thought there was more to Foo Foo than that. And I seriously doubt they put violence into nursery rhymes because they want kids to think violence is funny. ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Yep, and Juliet was thirteen when she married Romeo. Also, if you'll recall, there is a scene in that play where Juliet's mother points out that there are many girls ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Reading about violence doesn't make people violent. You should meet my grandmothers. They are the kindest, sweetest, most gentle woman in the world, and she's been into grusome murder mysteries ...

    Jun 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    You'd be surprized how much sex and violence there is in older stories and songs that today are generally meant for very sheltered children. I mean, Rapunzel's lover gets blinded, ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random Trivia

    It takes a lot more than a subliminal message to do something like that. Besides, just because someone chooses a particular song to play while commiting suicide doesn't mean that ...

    Jun 9, 2005


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris