User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Has it exploded yet?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    I think maybe it's both. I can hardly wait to see who will be on the lists.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone care that the fire is spreading and will soon touch some gasoline?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advent Rising

    When I saw the add for that I thought, "Okay, now I wanna see the movie."

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Guns really aren't even necessary for hunting. Ever heard of traps? People did just fine with bows and arrows before they had guns. However, it takes a lot of time ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Cute picture. If you lived in Ontario I'd suggest going to Ontario Place or Canada's Wonderland. But you don't, so if you can manage the funds to send a bunch ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Have we spent so much time discussing the fire that it's killed somene?

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Well better make this quick......YOSHIARMADA IS LEAVING!

    Yeah, I think there should probably be a rule about that. Only make annoucements like this if you're going to be leaving for a long time.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Start - By Teens For Teens

    I wouldn't call this spam. But there is a different section that is meant for advertising this sort of thing.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Maybe so, but personally, I believe that the intended lessons of the stories are more memorable. Little Red Cap: Don't talk to stangers. Cinderella: perserverance and kindness will eventually be ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    It's true. Most of the guns I've seen are not made for hunting. In fact, some of the earliest guns I've seen are little more than miniature cannons, from fuedal ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Except that you can't take it too literally. Their physical appearances are a metephore for their inner beauty/ugliness. Besides, there are many "Looks Can Be Decieving" stories out there. Smart ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Well, fairy-tales were deceptively rather simple, but don't be decieved by most North American retellings. If you know where to look, you can find anthologies and collections that haven't been ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Vote Rei Tee hee (I don't really care what category. It would be nice enough to know that people notice me.)

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Usually, neither do I. But the whole story with the prom, it was so incredible because Brad and I got to prove that we're not the stereotypes we appear to ...

    Jun 12, 2005


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore