User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't randomness great?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why is there air?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Fontroy, this is why you were nominated as a spam master. And Mattie, I'm going to have to support Crysi and Jack on this one. This isn't a good attitude ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Who cares if it's a popularity contest? It's just for fun. Besides, the people who were nominated really are very good at what they were nominated for.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Meh. I sometimes want to shoot mine. How many people are there on this site who are opposite genre twins? And I think that's a great idea, having an acceptance ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Just like my brother. Won't wear anything that isn't at least 80% black unless it's for work.

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Now why would anyone want to shoot you? I have on occasion considered shooting your brother, though. But I guess that's what the male half of opposite genre twins are ...

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Yes, I was born in September. Birth stones are cool

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Yeah, that was the nice thing about the prom. It's the one night where everyone is there for the same reason, and we all have at least one thing in ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Wow! I got nominated for three catgories.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    Saphire blue. Saphire is my birth stone, and blue is also one of the few colours I really feel like I look l good wearing. Green is great as well, ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    Typical Brad. Always twisting half of what I say and ignoring the other half. I was not refering to crossbows. I was referring to the Robin Hood kind. Besides, I ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    How did I get nominated for best reviewer of poetry? I hardly ever review it.

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone know where all these moneys came from?

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone else think that this thread is getting tedious?

    Jun 15, 2005


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings