User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Lolmonkey!

    Love it.

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Thunder dude, you answered your own question about "why not get married"? A legal document does not change feelings.

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    [quote="thunder_dude7"]I think that one should wait until marrige before having sex. Because sex can result in a child, there must be commitment and willingness to take care of the possible ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    It's true that the theory is that if you're an adult you will be more prepared for the consequences of sex. As mature as teenagers often think they are, they ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Can Avoid It, Please Don't PM Me (Just For Now!)

    Ah, Finals. I feel your pain. Good luck.

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    This is odd.

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling

    I agree with shotgun, text messageing only. Or IMing, I guess. But not on emails or in speech. Then it's just annoying. In emails, especially if it's for business or ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children Being Diagnosed

    You're so right, Gal. It's so sad how often kids are misdiagnosed. I have anxiety disorder, and I've read that anxiety disorders are constantly being misdaignosed with depression (though we're ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Grammatical Errors In Public

    In the training guide at my new job, they constantly had apostrophes with words that were plural, not posessive.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Is Oprah Insane?

    She is certainly not insane. Just because you don't believe God is what the bible says it is doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. Everything she says here ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    It's ridiculous. Very often, I find people interpret being non-descriminating as hiring so that your company accurately reflects the population as closely as possible. But that is just not possible. ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    This is the stupidest rule I've ever seen. Gender should not be one of the standards for academics. Then what happens to the average girls? They get rejected while all ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I believe the religious rationale for it, even though it wasn't entirely necessary for men to have the foreskin, is that humans have to take one more step in the ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    I am so on caffiene. I think I did more posts than I usually do in one day.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Silly people... evolution does exist!

    It certainly would have either shut people up or really annoyed them if you did.

    Apr 7, 2008


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones