User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Brain Damage in my pants? Well, some people do have their brain in their butt instead of their head. This one is really really bad. I almost don't want to ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do we even need to worry about the fire?

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Wow, what a compliment. I'm okay at writing! Gee. It's nice to know a guy who can't spell my name correctly even though it's right in front of him thinks ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    You know what I just noticed? Brad's the only one here we refer to by real name if different from his penname. WAH! I wish you guys liked my writing ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are the points for?

    They're also a good gauge for how much you participate. So get crackin on those reviews. I posted this interesting piece called "Going out at night" that I'm reading at ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    I don't think you can pin down my development as a story-teller to one point in time, or a single action. Everything you encounter is just another drop in the ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Not to stomp on everyone's birthday fun, but let's not get off topic here. Perhaps we should start a new topic for Jack's YWS birthday bash.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do you say "I don't know" before you ask most of your questions?

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn't the fire put out a few days ago?

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Triumph of Twin Freaks

    Umm . . . Sher.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    YAY JACK! Happy Birthday! ;)

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why do I keep coming to this thread?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    I would like to add a third voice to commending Jack for his efforts. However, I am also curious to see who he's chosen.

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is this getting a little bit silly?

    Jun 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wasn't I just looking for people to agree with me?

    Jun 17, 2005


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus