User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    I don't really have an opinion on the subject. I know very few openly gay people and am completely separate from the Catholic community in Toronto. However, I do believe ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's Second Partial Departure

    Laters. Enjoy Chigago.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    From Endless Waltz. Can't remember how it goes exactly, but this is close enough. "It wouldn't surprize me if one day he starts saying there's no air in outer space ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    The American Film Insitute just came out with its Top 100 movie quotes. Some of them are so embedded in North American culture that it's hard to find someone who ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Aren't we all in a vortex of questions?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    Ore Dake no Kotoba de Yes, that is an actual song title.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    Maybe it's because of the way he talks. meh. I'm the resident eight-year-old in the body of an 19-year-old.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    There's no shame in liking children's literature. Heck, I still read the occassional picture book. My favourite is, apart from fairy tales that are printed on their own, is The ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    I only have these words for you in my pants. That one doesn't sound so bad. Could be refering to a note in the person's pocket. But that's a bit ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Ha-rumph. Nobody likes me. *pout* But it's true, Snoink does take more time with her crits than I do, I don't spend much time in the debates, and I don't ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Rose! What a suggestion.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    Me new one is from Gundam Wing

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    I think they are all very dirty, but that's the point.

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Telling someone with an inferiority complex to stop beating herself up is an incredibly stupid thing to do. And dreaming mouse, I think you're completely misunderstanding me at the moment ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And the nominations are...

    Do you understand how an inferiority complex works? Besides, saying that something I put all my love, passion, and effort into, something that I am extremely proud of, something that ...

    Jun 19, 2005


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf