-
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Orderly, where's that hypo? :x
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Didn't they worship cats in Egypt?
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)
Perhaps we should call the doctor. TBR needs her pill.
Jun 24, 2005 -
Re: Summer Time Is...
My volunteer job starts up again next Wednesday, and I couldn't be happier. I am a donation box attendant at an outdoor theatre. This year they're doing Much Ado About ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Who are you?
I'm a faerie. I'm a geek. I'm a storyteller. I am who I am. As hard as I try, I can't label myself or define myself because I'm constantly changing. ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Shouldn't a cat who talks just demand to be given food and tell its human when to go to bed so they can shnuggle?
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Sabradan, I seriously doubt you've read the very first copy. Remember, I wasn't just talking about translations. I was talking about copying in the same language as well.
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Wouldn't you like to know?
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Who says cats can't talk? (Mine do all the time.)
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
Can the people who were nominated but didn't win at least get a dreidle? "I have a little dreidle. I made it out of clay. And when it's dry and ...
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
*revives Snoink* Can't have our top critiquer dying on us. We need her.
Jun 23, 2005 -
Re: Favourite movie quote.
Forgot about that one, Crysi/Hunter. Gotta love that movie. While this topic in primarily a tribute to the dialogue writer, there are some that really depend on the performace, like ...
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: How old are you?
Where do you get a number like that, Hunter?
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Bush's grades at university
What, we can't make fun of the way someone talks without saying he's stupid at the same time? But you can't deny that he's not the greatest public speaker in ...
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Is this thread going in circles?
Jun 22, 2005
