User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Yes, innocent people do die in war. In Toronto, we get news coverage from Canadian and American sources. If you compare the two, you get a very different perspective. And ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!

    And I thought I was bonkers.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Live 8

    What I thought was kind of pathetic was that when we were debating where the Canadian concert should be, all people cared about was how well it would promote their ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    What people need to understand is that in Canada, politically anyway, we must respect the rights of all faiths, regardless of what our beliefs are. When Paul Martin was asked ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    How dare you call anything Mel Brooks has done dumb! Forgot. The movie my last quote is from is Endless Waltz. Here's another quote I love: Sarah:Ow! It bit me! ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    It's actually "So we can learn to pick ourselves up." :P "I need to dermine for myself whether or not peace at the expence of lives can really be defined ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Emma's Head is Pregnant!

    Perhaps it will come out the ear. Meh. If it does, you should call it Mimi.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I saw it this afternoon. It scared the living daylights out of me. There were literally points where I wanted to leave the theatre, but didn't want my mom to ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Naw. The ebst of us are born that way :P

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    dum da dum dum dum

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    Well, writing for me has gone way beyond hobby, though I'm sure most of you can tell that by how serious I am sometimes. My other hobbies include folklore, TV ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    I don't think I ever cracked. I think I was born this way. Ooh, hey look. There's pixies and brownies dancing on the monitor!

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I'm semi-with Fontroy on this one. I like them for their place in the ecosystem. Just stay away from my house and don't crawl on me! I was in the ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Since when did Big Brother have a secret?

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you realize I had to read that question twice before I knew what you meant?

    Jun 26, 2005


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato