User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Yes, of course orbins. What's an orbin?

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    You know, as much as it scared me, I kind of want to watch it again. It's one of those movies where the scare doesn't stick with you. Or at ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    It's kind of ironic. Spielberg is one of the directors credited for making Hollywood what it is today, but is very anti-hollywood in the kinds of movies he makes.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    AHHHHHHHH! Chickens with large talons! Are they gonna start scratching people's eyes out now that they've killed all thr frogs

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations to Carmina!

    I didn't particularly like the story, but congrats anyway.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    I think this is possibly one of the more rediculous laws I've ever heard. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's just a word, for goodness' sake.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't it the paper bag?

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    I find it hard to believe you are not being sarcastic, Aniar. I did not miss you, you paka.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    You are just plain not nice EBM!

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Haven't a clue. I don't think even Donny knows what it means.

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    Yeah. As writers, we shouldn't be afraid of a piece of writing. Because that's all people who want to censer are, afraid. Sometimes we have to say things in a ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Actually, the story goes that when my dad was a kid, everyone in the family but my uncle Donny were watching TV in the den, while Donny was sleeping. Then, ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Sponson, I'm not sure what concern your question is adressing.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Orbins. Yep. Orbins. (there, now how's that for a bit of randomness)

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Yeah, but it's no fun if we don't get to do it ourselves.

    Jul 2, 2005


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat