User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Thinking about my empty stomach and my goopy-feeling teeth.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do we need to change the subject?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What DID I start?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does anyone think we should start a new one?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    Let's face it. TBR has lost it. Where's I put that thorazine?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Not Wednesdays?

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    Bobo, get over it. Accept the fact that not all religions believe that homosexuality is a sin. Many people believe it is wrong, and I respect that. What I can't ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: lest you forget...

    I didn't even know anything about this until just now. I don't follow any sports but Blue Jay's baseball.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Sarcasm is fun. Most of the time.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Yes, I agree. Talking about words is fun.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe. YAY! Can't wait for the movie to come out. It had JOHN HOWE working on it, and he worked on The Lord of ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    I absolutely love Schindler's List! But it's too bad he had to make such a sad WWII movie before he got his Oscar. He deserved it long before that. This ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Joke Pictures!!!

    I seriously hope brad doesn't come in here and start yelling at us for making fun of his boy friend.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness has more posts than...the Lounge!

    You mean toxins. Toxic is an adjective. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    I'd tell you, but I don't know what an orpin is.

    Jul 5, 2005


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace