User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What do you intend to do with that hand?

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who's touching me?

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't the fire department show up?

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    Yeah, I think Fontroy got it right. I would probably go mad if I didn't. I'm already bonkers. It's also fun to play around with words, abuse this wonderful language ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Has this been done to death?

    Not really, if you consider it was written with the help of a seven-year-old. I liked the idea because it allowed fora story that had the strange, random imagination of ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Hasn't anyone figured out that the fire was put out at least a month ago?

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I would answer your poll, but I don't know who you mean by DD. Sounds like fun Sarah. I'll probably go to one of the book stores to check out ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    Very true, Sarah. I wish the lit forums were more active, too.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Odd girl, you are, Chevy. When my uncle was a kid, he knew how to tell the difference between male and female bees. The males don't sting, so he used ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    *pouts* That's not fair! I wanna be sarcastic on Wednesdays!

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Has this been done to death?

    Sounds all right if you know what to do with it. And in my opinion, depending on the kind of story, it doesn't really matter how many other people have ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 500 members

    Yeah, I also hope we keep the community feel. One thing I've noticed, though, is that while we seem to have a new member every day, very few of them ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I don't know how you would squish a weta, and personally, I'm not all that keen on killing bugs anyway, other than the really tiny ones I can get with ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Oh yeah, wetas are creepy looking. But maybe you would reconsider, Kilty, your feelings about spiders when we're overrun with every other kind of bug/insect. Spiders eat aphids, and aphids ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    You're just an arrogant prick, Brad, and a perfect example of why so many people hate America. So what if America helped in WW2? Remember, America didn't join the war ...

    Jul 9, 2005


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper