User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    See, that's the scary thing. We do eat bugs in our sleep.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    I suppose so. But let's not turn this into a serious discussion. Igeeboo. Orbins. Ishkabible.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    It's good to be weird. I mean, why would you ever want to be normal?

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Put a nickle in a pickle and buckle in for a tickle.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Muse has a goat?

    Jul 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Well, you'll be reading it sooner than me, Snoink. On TV today, they said that Canada post has over five hundred people delivering the books.

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I agree, part three is my fav. Of the films and the books. The fourth and fifth were just too long.

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Well said, Hunter. I am personally about 90% of the time anti-abortion, but I am pro-choice. If a woman was raped, or is in a situation where being pregnant (not ...

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I was refering to the extreme ones.

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    Who dares call HP fans weirdos? Weirdo is not a nice word when used in that context. We are geeks. Sadly, I was not able to go to any of ...

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that I slipped it in while she was taking it from me?

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Didn't I warn Crysi that there is a penalty for stealing?

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know that I slipped poison into that pop?

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you know what the penalty is for stealing? Tee hee. Random movie quoting. (from the Disney's version of Aladdin)

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Joke Pictures!!!

    The funny signs are the best!

    Jul 14, 2005


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.