User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Why would anyone want to eat Depp? he's so cool. And only I can have Hayden. Besides, we live in the same city. :P

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Don't worry, Ari. I'll still be here for the next little while.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    And I hate you. Tee hee.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    paka

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Okaaaaaaaaaay. Now there's a whole lot of information I didn't need to know. But what I said before is still true. I know people from Japan who said that the ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    They don't teach English properly in Japan.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Not really. Remember, you're only a year older than me, if that. But I never played video games anyway. If it was a Japanese game that's probably the reason for ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    *Pulls all the dancing people into my faerie circle so they'll dance until they burn to ash*

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    *smiles and backs away slowly*

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Okay, but I was mainly refering to the utter lack of proper grammar in that sentence. That's why I got confused.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I just thought I'd announce now, even though it is still several weeks away, that I will likely be gone for good come September because I'll be going back to ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    I still think making a phase illegal is stupid.

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    "All your base are belong to us" What the heck does that mean?

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Ripped up jeans and a red T-shirt. Ain't got nuthin on my feet. I've hardly worn shoes at all in the last three weeks. But for some strange reason I ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    I find this obsession you all have with goats to be rather unhealthy. I fear you must be committed to my mental hospital.

    Jul 19, 2005


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln