User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    *more hugs*

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    People should love their bodies. I wish I did. Anyway, here are some things I do love. books stories movies Johnny Depp theatre Japan Japanese J-pop anime faires lepricauns The ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    Funny. Brad said something similar to me when I made a comment about not liking the style of a poem. But hey, I was only giving a real opinion on ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    Soap operas are evil.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    This is from a one-act play by I believe Don Short, called Playing with Angels. I performed it for my acting class, and love performing it whenever I can. Sometimes ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Aniar, do you enjoy making me feel stupid, or am I just stupid?

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Liver, yuck. My mom likes liver. It looks gross. Yeah, I'm totally with you on that, Aniar. I wish people would post more on the literary forums. Speaking of which, ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    I'm not moody. Just being honest. But anyway. Go randomness!

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    I didn't think they were particularly amusing.

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    *Hugs* Hope you managed to work through it.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Now there's an interesting notion. And why doesn't anyone post on the Question Game anymore? I've considered starting a new one.

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Meh. Once I start publishing my books, I'd rather not post them where anyone can just look at them before I can earn any money from them, anyway.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    What an idea!

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    We had a festival?

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Feeling Random

    Okay, how can you have a forum prom?

    Jul 21, 2005


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale