-
Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?
It's just a story. Sure, the characters lie and break the rules at times, but in the end, what would happen if they hadn't broken the rules would have been ...
Aug 4, 2005 -
Re: What don't you like about YWS?
As was said, there are those who we won't like, or won't like us. There isn't much that can be done about that. And yes, more crit, and things to ...
Aug 3, 2005 -
Re: Its not working!!!
What's up with you and Zues's beard?
Aug 2, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
"We don't want the TV script good. We want it on Tuesday." Can't remember who said it, but I can probably find out.
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Wishlist!
I want Brain Froud's Faeries. It sucks having to go to the library every time I want to look at it.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: FYI my critiquing list
It's not a poem, but please check out The Pastel Unicorn in the fantasy section. I'll be posting chapter two today.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
Hate to be ultra-picky girl again, but the Mythbusters quote is actually, "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much." Oscare ...
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Anyone Interested?
coytenly
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I'll accept that
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
What does that have to do with bugs?
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
One day while I was working my volunteer job in the park, some sort of flying bug just landed on my donation box and died.
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: SO RANDOMISH
I've heard that story. It's a pretty popular joke, but I don't think it really happened, unless you can tell me the title of the movie. But really, for us, ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Things You Love
Kitty cats and bunnies and every other animal in the world. Did I say the library? I love my library. And my mommy. I love my mommy.
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: SO RANDOMISH
Lots of stuff is filmed where I live. It's funny seeing stuff that I know was filmed here, and they try to make it look like New York or Chicago ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
Perhaps that is my subconscious reason for my insomnia.
Jul 27, 2005
