User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    In this case, Brad has a point. You shouldn't use big words just for the sake of using big words. But from what I've learned about his on-line personalisty, he ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    But if they didn't feel threatened by them, why are they banning them? To do that completely undermines the authority of books like the bible because it shows that they ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations DarkerSarah!

    Yes, that was a fantabulous idea. She deserves it!

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I want to go to Australia. But what exactly is a Midge? And does anyone know what a chigger is?

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    If you're a writer, you don't have to grow up. Technically, I'll be turning twenty in less than two months, but in reality, I've grown up to the age of ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Besides, that long ago, there was no such thing as the English people that exist today. The English language didn't even exist until about 1000 years ago when the Normans ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Yeah. How do you know Lord of the Rings isn't true? Whenever I read it, I find myself wondering where Hobbits live these days. Besides, like Neil Gaiman said, it's ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    Is a dumbass a race, religion, economic status or gender? By saying that, you're just gett8ing a bit ridiculous.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese socks vs. American socks

    I think I'll stick to Canadian socks. But think about this. Right now I'm using AOL, my pencil says USA on it, and I'm reading a novel by an American ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    Like I said, our laws are essentially the same, but they aren't identical. According to the Charter, there are reasonable limits. The Charter also states that all people have the ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    Actually, our freedom of speech laws are essentially the same. As long as it's not overtly racist or sexist you can wear pretty much any shirt you want.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Monologues--I need help!

    It is too bad about that rule, but I think one of the reasons they have that is because classes are meant to help prepae you for the professional world. ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Teens Kicked out of Ball Game For "offensive" Shir

    In a recent Toronto Blue Jay's game, the one which lasted 18 innings, two young men only got to see the first three. The reason? They wore Ed the Sock ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Devil and Harry Potter?

    Good point. There isn't anything that special about Harry Potter other that it's massive success. If you do a little research, you'll find lots of books about schools for witchcraft.

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Personally, I dislike terms like Indian, unless refering to peopel from India, Redskins, and Native American. That's because America is a name that Europeans gave to the country, not what ...

    Aug 4, 2005


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar