User avatar

Rei

  • Lounge, The Re: Potter fairytales to be published

    I did wonder what she would be doing now that all seven books are out. But she isn't exactly an old woman. She could churn out dozens of books that ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    What's interesting is how some people will comment on your preferences if they are not interested in "popular" things and you are. I once had a Buffy The Vampire Slayer ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Lessons of the Internet

    One lesson of the internet: Basement cat is everywhere, and he has cookies.

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    To anyone who is not looking forward to going back to school, many of you may not believe me, but you'll probably miss school when you have to go get ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    Oi! I got another thing to say. The two face guy. They used the wrong guy. One of the bad guys int eh movie looked more like two face then ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)

    Weird, I've posted two reviews since I posted here, and it's still saying 683.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)

    I'm starting at 683

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's break the record!

    Very abitious. I'll try to be here.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I would still like to see a woman in charge. I would agree; I actually liked Hillary for the Democractic nomination at first, but after some campaigning I decided I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    Rei ->> You don't live here so trust me, Cynthia is a crackpot ;) It's not because she had a bad day, but it's because that's the time of person ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    This movie lived up to all the hype. The point of a movie is to entertain, or so I see it, and I was so entertained from start to finish. ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I don't think it gets the respect it deserves as a culture. despite the fact that it has its own language, but the fact is that it technically also counts ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I voted for the woman simply because I would love to see a woman, nothing more complicated than that. In the real election, I probably would vote for Obama. Umm... ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cloning, should it be allowed?

    As a person who works with children who have disabilities (and the cousin of a deaf person) I see no reason why it would benefit us to try to eliminate ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I voted for the woman simply because I would love to see a woman, nothing more complicated than that. In the real election, I probably would vote for Obama.

    Jul 17, 2008


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars