-
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I have a silver Razr... a word to the wise, NEVER buy a phone off eBay. You WILL regret it. I did. I love having a phone though. It's really ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: No Ice At The North Pole This Summer?
I'm not going to say anything about what could happen or the poccible causes of what has happened, but it is scary to think of what will happen if the ...
Jun 27, 2008 -
Re: what are homosexuals for?
Deinitely an interesting choice of topics, one that I personally have not seen much of. What does it do to a child if their parents hate homosexuality more than they ...
Jun 24, 2008 -
Re: Prologues and the story
It really is what you think serves the story best. For example, I once read a novel that was told in first person, but something that happened to him as ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Is war ever justified or humane?
I suppose I was considering Korea. Many countries agreed to support that war, but it stayed in Korea. It did not spread all over the world. Yes, I know I ...
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Is war ever justified or humane?
Yes, I do know all about the treaties, but that wasn't the point.
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Is war ever justified or humane?
Very treu, Incan. However, the point I was going for is that you could not possibly compare ww2 to ww1. Besides, the entire world didn't become involved back in the ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Is war ever justified or humane?
You have a good point, Sureal, but just think of what would have happened if nobody had bothered trying to stop the Nazis.
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Is war ever justified or humane?
WW1 was definitely not justified of war ever is. And in fact, Germany was not the agressor. They often call it the "spark" that started it. There was an assassination ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Suzanne is a Lame Butt
I got it. Don't know what's up with Suz.
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: :P
:thud: Um, sure. My dear piggy friend, you've gone mad.
Jun 17, 2008 -
Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'
I saw this movie about a week ago, and honestly, I didn't like it. I don't think it was Harrison Ford's fault that the movie was crap, it was George ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Can't you just ignore us while you eat?
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: Your or You're?
Uh huh . . . But he is right.
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: This is big and may be a solution to energy crisis
You have a very good point Icaruss. Oil companies are huge. It is pretty sad how dependant we are on them. But I'm optomistic. In Toronto, even public transit is ...
Jun 15, 2008
