User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    Dialect. Do you have any idea how varied some Asian langauges are, but are all considered different dialects of the same language? Yiddish, too. An English-speaking person will understand almost ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    They aren't my theories. I'm just reciting what others have researched. Every religious person I know who doesn't just take what they are told regarding religion and doesn't blindly accept ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    No I mean diseases in fish that cause the Nile to turn red and frogs to flea the river and lack of clean water leading to cattle disease. And of ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    A little bit of both. There are scientific explanations for almost everything that happened in Exodus, but not in other books of the bible.

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Softy!!

    :shock: I second that. :thud:

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    Happy 4th of July my neigbour to the south. Hope everyone had fun.

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 250 Cities on YWS

    How does it designate cities? Because I know on one of the statistics, I wasn't apart of St. Louis because I'm a suburb, not actually in St. Louis. Is it ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day

    Yeah, we say Happy Canada Day. Although we do make a big deal about being different from Americans, we celebrate our independence in the same way. Downsview had free rides ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Canada Day

    It's Canada Day!!!!!! YAY for fireworks day. So where are all my other Canadians? Where are you going for the party? Anyone making it to Parliament Hill? I'm going to ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    known for sunshine and lollipops.

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Is it possible to make an original story?

    And in the future, make sure you post topics in the correct forum. This section is for actual pieces of writing. It's not where you ask questions. I'm no moderator. ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    This Tuesday (July First) Is Canada Day. As far as I know, we celebrate it for essentially the same reason and in the same way as Americans celebrate Independence Day: ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?

    Since when do these debates have to be serious? I would say it's just crush. It's normal at this age.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    No, it wasn't. Sarcasm rarely if ever appears clearly on line.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    Seriously, what is so confusing about the aftermath of WWIII where the western hemisphere has been blown to smithereens and human mutants live in poverty and a half-mutant girl comes ...

    Jun 27, 2008


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace