User avatar

Rei

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    He created the universe in a matter of six days by speaking But how long were those days? Were they really days in the sense that we understand days?

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: America!

    Yeah, avoid using y'all. I'm Canadian, but I live near the New York border and used to do telephone customer service for Americans. What I found with the NY customers ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What makes you think you're the only one anyone has bothered about it? (Seriously, I have pointed it out to others, and what you did was, in my opinion, a ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Did you know that is a sentence and a question, which is against the rules?

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Could everyone please stop attacking me?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    "I made the rules, so it's okay for me to break them." Do you have any idea how childish that sounds? This reminds me of the teacher who reprimends the ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have you ever considered that angry people may not type so well?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Without Love: Chapter One (Edited)

    There are a lot of places where you have a comma and really should have used a period and started a new sentence. Unfortunately, that and one other technical thing ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why would you dare indult me like that?

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Don't you realize that I finished mine a long time ago?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    Thunder, be reasonable, and please think before you say something. You seem offended by the very idea that there could be a logical explanation for something miraculous. I understand how ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you know any of those songs?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible: Literal or Allegory?

    I don't think explaining how some of those things could have happened is irrelevant. What happens in Exodus seems impossible, and therefore should not be taken literally from certain points ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Does anyone want to sing a happy song to break the tension?

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Human Side of Things (revised)

    Bumpity. Edits have been posted!

    Jul 6, 2008


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken