User avatar

Rei

  • Other Poetry Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    That bloody cat! Such a pest Bouncing balls Catnip toy Rattling mouse She bites my hands And nips my nose Won't let me work I close the door She just ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Harmony'sSake

    Nice to have you here, Harmoney. Good to have some more young, enthusiatic members.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Did he poke you with a stick?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    I know a little bit about the history of the toga party in American universities, but does anyone know how popular they are these days? Is it mostly just a ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    What did Mike ever do to you?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the cat

    A note to explain the poem is not even necessary, I think. There really is not much that can be said about this, considering why you wrote it. I just ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the best friend

    Rosie, dear, if you want to enjoy being in this site, the attitude has got to go. Either say you are only posting it to share it, and don't want ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Research Re: Research for novel

    There are a few people here who live in Texas you could message. Incandecance and I think MisterWaffle live in Texas. They would be the ones to ask.

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good publishers....help!!

    Well, when publishing books for teens, depending on the publisher, it can go much shorter than that, though 40 or longer is the standard. With kids' books, unless the publisher ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Could you possibly be a bit young tou hear about some of the reasons I stick with Mike?

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fishr's Musuem in a room

    I love katana. I'm not that interested in swords/knives, but I love Japanese culture. I've seen what goes into making katana, and it's no wonder they'd be hard to come ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    How could Mike only love me for something he knows nothing about?

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Assignments

    This is very good advice. Keeping this sort of idea in mind is the perfect way to keep someone from being overwhelmed.

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Veuvedia

    You've got some very beautiful descriptions here, but it really is hard to read. I agree that it could use more dialogue, and maybe a little more action, to break ...

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Huh?

    Aug 11, 2006


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill