User avatar

Rei

  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    No, no, no. It's not the dingos that eat babies. Everyone knows its Werewolves.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drifting Away...

    Yeah, this didn't get to me either. I need a reason to care, but there is none. Like Karma said, it was detatched. These are pretty high teenage emotions, and ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Research Re: Toga Party

    That's a good fact for me to know, Sab. Thanks.

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pastel Unicorn: Chapters 6 and 7

    *shakes head* I never did finish this book.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    Thanks, guys. It's nice to know that sometimes, I am capable of writing something people like.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting and Ending

    Check out my article on novel-writing. There are a bunch of suggestions of how to do chapters. There's a link to it in List of Articles. For ending the story ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Unpredictable, Chapter Three: On College and Food

    Thanks a lot. I'm happy you like it. I'll be posting the next chapter soon.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    This is a concept actors often use as well. Someone in my acting class had some difficulty grasping the emotional content of his monologue in his first performance, but in ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in E-Prime

    Hmm . . . Sounds tricky, but definitely a good thing to try to give your writing a little more variety to it.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Written Reviews

    Definitely a good idea. Having a hard copy of the review is much easier to work from, especially when correcting spelling errors and such.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Well, you're way ahead of a lot of people. Fifteen still is pretty young. Welcome to the society!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Cynic Speaks

    I definitely enjoyed reading this. The rhythm was really fun to read, and the rhymes were very well chosen. I usually don't like an inconsistent rhyming scheme, but this worked.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Unpredictable, Chapter Three: On College and Food

    Depends on what kind you buy, really. Cocoa puffs, sure, but not others. Besides, milk doesn't suddenly have less calcuim just because you had chocolate syrup to it.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Cornwall, Ontario, Canada! YAY!

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: There are no Children here

    This has some very powerful images, expressing the pain of war. I enjoyed reading it very much. I only have a few brief comments. In your first stanza, I didn't ...

    Aug 15, 2006


But sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a person who is in the process of changing.
— Dalinar (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson)