User avatar

Rei

  • Art & Photography Re: Troll

    Pretty good. I've never seen a blue troll either. Are those mushrooms on his back?

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Tamora Pierce YWS Interview?

    How does she keep disciplined and not get off task?

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Research Re: Research for Story

    I can't give you specifics, especially if you don't have a particular era you're writing about, but I can point you in the right direction. If you go to the ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Front Page Is Going To Change

    I'm gonna have to go along with Dreamy on this one. It looks weird, and the stick figures don't do anything good for it. I like the main page the ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: pleased to meet you all...

    I go along with what Snoink said. And hey, I'm sure you're better then you think you are. Many writers are. I hope you like it here!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce

    I like this. Doing author interviews for the site is a great idea. I'm sure the authors for Annick Press (a small Canadian publisher) would go for it. They're very ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    And there shall also be to meh-ing of my city's team!

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    Did you? pst: Toronto's basketball team is the Raptors

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I get very attached to my characters. Heck, I practically fell in love with the guy mmy protagonist fell in love with once.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Gorgeous Neon

    That was . . . interesting. Really graphic details. I haven't decided if I like it or not, but it certainly is memorable.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: someone new

    YAY for new people! Welcome. I'm Rei. If you want a critique, don't hesitate to ask.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference

    I like it. Don't know if I'll have time to post ten reviews, but I'll see what I can do in the fantasy section.

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    *Rei looks shifty-eyed, wondering if he really got the joke*

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Some spur of the moment silliness

    True, it's not. But since when is silliness supposed to be intentionally intellectual or challenging?

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Duck

    So we're talking about basketball players from Toronto now?

    Aug 18, 2006


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data